Image Map

Monday, February 14, 2011

Mirrodin Beseiged Images and Videos

Hello everybody, this is Kevin from KlotzProductions and KlotzSquared.

Just wanted to give you all a quick update.  First of all the high quality scans of the Mirrodin Beseiged cards are now online, you can find them by going here...


http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=445

This is the site I always get all of my images from.  To find the Beseiged stuff click on the link that says

CCGHQ MTG English Pics Fulls
or
CCGHQ MTG English Pics Crops


I use the full images...

Then simply find the set from the list... Mirrodin Beseiged is currently on page 2 but there are tons of other sets there if you still need them.

I am working on some Beseiged pre-release stuff right now, not sure when it will be online though.  I have been busy working on videos and logo stuff for my church this week.

So that's it for now.  Please follow my blog, then go check out my facebook page and two youtube channels, all the links are at the top of the page in the banner. Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment