Image Map

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

KlotzProductions on facebook!!!

Hey everybody, it's me again, Kevin.

For everybody that does not know I now have a facebook page associated with KlotzProductions.  I encourage everybody to help support me going to the page and clicking "like" at the top of the page.  This is basically facebook's new version of becoming a fan of a page.  You can find the page by clicking the facebook image at the top of the blog, or click here...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Klotz-Productions/318012839556


Why should you care?  Well not only will it help support me but I am also thinking about discussing deck lists that people send me on there.  I have my "Deck of the Week" but I get so many deck lists that people want help with, I figure this will be a way I can help you all.

Plus, I give updates on the page plus other things and it is another way for you to contact me.

I will also be doing more giveaways sometime in the future and you will have to "like" KlotzProductions on facebook to be eligible.

So what are you waiting for?  Go "like" it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment