Image Map

Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Deck Tech and things to come!

Hello everybody, this is Kevin again.

Just wanted to make a quick update for everybody that reads this.  I have uploaded a new deck tech video showing the deck I played at my Mirrodin Besieged Pre-Release.  I ended up getting 14th out of a little over 60 people.  So go check that out on my MTG channel.

I have lots of footage from the top 8 of the tournament that I need to edit but I am not exactly sure when that stuff will be online.... whenever I get the time I suppose.

I also wanted to let you all know that I am doing a collaboration video with another youtuber that I think you all will like, however it will take a while for me to complete that... It is something different from what I normally do.  Don't worry, it is still related to MTG.

So that is all for now.... later!

No comments:

Post a Comment