Image Map

Monday, January 24, 2011

New DoW Design + Updates

Hello everybody, this is Kevin from KlotzProductions and KlotzSquared and welcome to another blog entry.

So I haven't posted any new videos in three days because I have literally been working on one video during that time.  What video is that you might ask?  It is the new Deck of the Week video.  The reason it took me so long is because I redesigned the layout for the video series and it has a lot of effects to render.  It actually took me around 40 hours just to render out the one video that is around 4 minutes.

A really long rendering time



In the future I will be rendering out the background separately and keep that file on my external hard drive so I don't have to render for 40-80 hours every week.  However this means that I will have to render one 20 minute video for about a week one time.  Don't worry though, I will start and stop the render when I have time and keep making new videos in between.

A sneak peak at the new design... go watch the video to see the full thing




I am working on the rest of the footage from the Black / Red vampires mirror match currently.  So expect to see those videos coming online in the next few days.  Then I have two more matches of footage from tuesday night.  I will also be recording at the Pre-Release on saturday which I will also be playing in... so if I get top 8 you will get to see me play ;)  I will also do a deck tech with the deck I create afterwards as well.

As far as my videogame channel is going I have been working on my Bioshock 2 Walkthrough.  I have all the footage for the next level recorded and am working my way through the level after that right now.  I still have to record audio for those though.  I have been trying to work on the COD: Black Ops walkthrough, however I have been having a rough time trying to be "Executive Order" without dying.  Whenever I get access to the internet with my xbox and computer at the same time again I will be working on more multiplayer stuff for COD and possibly even some Halo: Reach because I have a cousin on the other side of my family that plays with the pros.

Fighting the big daddy!



So that is it for now and I will talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment