Image Map

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The long road to Christmas

Hello everybody, this is Kevin from KlotzProductions and I wanted to take the time to fill you all in on what I will be up to for the next two weeks leading into Christmas. 

First of all, I have just uploaded the last of the Highlights footage I had to edit.  So until I am able to go out and record again I won't be able to upload any new live footage gameplays.  This probably will not be until after Christmas.  This is because I am working every other day this week up until saturday and then I work six days in a row up until Christmas Eve.  So I will probably not have the time to record and edit any new highlights until then. 

It is possible that I will get one more Deck of the Week up before then but we will have to see what kind of time I end up having.

After Christmas I am told by fellow employees that my hours will probably go down to one to two days a week ( I work in retail ).  So at that point I will probably have a lot more time to make videos, however I will also have to figure out how I am going to pay bills at that time as well.  Like I mentioned before, I will be getting my HD capture card then as well and will be able to start making videogame videos for my other channel.

So that is what is going on with me the next two weeks.  Thanks to everyone for the support and I will talk to you later.

Remember to check the links at the top of the page to find my two channels and facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment