Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

More MTG content to come!

Hey everybody, this is Kevin from KlotzProductions again. Today I am posting to let you all know what my plans are moving forward with the channel. I have been thinking about it a lot lately and I have decided to start putting a LOT of time into the channel and start posting videos 2-3 days a week. I am basically going to treat it as a full-time job. It doesn't pay like a full-time job however I want it to someday so I figure I should start treating it like one.

Now, it is possible that I will get into it and decide it is just too much to handle working on videos full-time and then going to work a "day job" at the same time but I am going to give it a shot and see how things go.

This means I am going to try posting full matches again, instead of just one game a week. I may also try recording two matches some weeks. Other things that I may post are the "deck of the week" videos again, however I am going to re-name it "Net Deckers" if I do start making them again. I also want to start doing playtesting with my friends on Magic Workstation (and even with you all if you would like) and then doing live commentary as I play and posting those videos on the channel as well in a "playtesting" playlist.

So that is where I am right now. Keep in mind this is something that I am taking on a "trial run" so to speak. I may stick with it for a long time or I may not. We will have to wait and see.

OH... I redesigned the channel as well. If you haven't seen it yet you should go check it out!

Later!


http://www.youtube.com/user/KlotzProductions

No comments:

Post a Comment